TREK Verve+ e-bike 2019
|Options||Sizes: S/16", M/18", L/20"; Colour: Gloss Anthracite; In Stock|
Verve+ is the e-bike hybrid that makes you fall in love with riding again. The smooth, powerful electric boost lets you do more by bike and have more fun doing it.
Ride further with less effort, run errands, grab groceries and get to work on time without breaking a sweat. However you like to ride, Verve+ makes it easy to spend more time on two wheels.
- Pedal-assistance makes riding easy and fun
- Bosch Active Line mid-drive system for smooth, balanced power
- A powerful integrated light system for safer riding, day and night
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
The Verve+ is equipped with a high quality Shimano Alivio 9 speed gearing and powerful hydraulic Shimano MT200 brakes. Fully equipped with mudguards, integrated lights, kickstand and integrated frame lock, it's ready for commuting and leisure riding. Conveniently the frame lock uses the same key as the battery.
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Active motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph. The location of the battery on the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity than on bicycles that carry the battery at the rear.
Bosch Active Line:
Unique, flexible and contemporary with optimal range. Whether you're heading to the movies, out into the countryside, or around the corner for dinner at friends, Active Line will get you there faster and more relaxed.
- Powerhouse: just the right level of support with every push of the pedal for relaxed bike tours and more power for everyday use.
- Different riding modes: the compact Purion on-board computer serves as your eBike's command centre, making it possible to switch between the riding modes offering different levels of assistance, as well as to call up information like speed, battery level and distance. The Purion display is back-lit for easy reading.
- Compact and lightweight: the Drive Unit's small size means that it weighs less, features a shorter pedal distance, and is more ergonomic.
- Usability: Bosch PowerPacks are most impressive in terms of their low weight and easy handling.
- High energy, high power cells: the Active Line PowerPack with 400 watt-hours (Wh) ensures the most powerful performance, thanks to its high energy density and long life.
- Time-saving charger: the Active Line's optimised charger stands out thanks to its compact design and light weight. But above all, the charger is one thing: incredibly fast! The PowerPack is completely recharged in just 2.5-3.5 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
For an interactive guide to typical ranges between each charges of the battery go to the Bosch e-bike Range Assistant here.
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, custom designed for the Bosch Active Line system, rack and mudguard mounts with internal cable routing.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000, 9 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 Speed|
|Chainset||Miranda Delta, for Bosch Active Line; 38T steel chainring with alloy guard|
|Bottom Bracket||Bosch Active Line, 250 watts|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8", semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, with adjustable rise, Blendr compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, comfort sweep|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, puncture resistant, 700x45c|
|Seatpost||Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2 mm|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Active Line 250 watt motor; Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh battery; Bosch Purion display/controller; mudguards; integrated Bontrager Ion 100 front light; integrated Bontrager Flare R City rear light; propstand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.