TREK Roscoe 24
|Options||Colour: Flamingo Pink ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Quicksilver/Royal ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Roscoe 24 is a mid-fat kids' mountain bike designed to build confidence on the trail. It takes cues from the adult Roscoe, but this ride was built from the ground up for kids. 2.8" mid-fat tyres, a 1x drivetrain and a wide-range cassette make Roscoe the ideal bike for little rippers who want to build skills and have a ridiculous amount of fun keeping up with Mum, Dad or an older sibling. Roscoe 24 is a great fit for riders 50-63" (127-160 cm) tall.
It's right for you if...
Your little shredder is ready to hop off the neighbourhood streets and onto the trail, and you want to get them started the right way with a real-deal mountain bike that builds skills and confidence from the outset. If you're looking to teach your little one the wisdom of the trail, there's no better teaching tool than Roscoe.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame with a sloping top tube for added clearance, 24" wheels with mid-fat 2.8" tyres for added traction and stability, a simple to use 1x8 Shimano drivetrain with a wide-range cassette for hills and technical sections, mechanical disc brakes and loads of thoughtful details borrowed from adult MTB tech, like a closed front dropout and a tucked-in rear brake calliper, so when kids drop their Roscoe it doesn't mean an automatic trip to the shop for a replacement part.
Why you and they will love it
- There's no family outing as fun as a trail session, and Roscoe is the ideal kids' bike for building great memories
- This isn't a small adult bike - it's built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them, and what doesn't
- Quality components mean Roscoe 24 is ready for anything
- The wider tyres instil confidence and control on the trail
- When you're learning to ride, simplicity is best: a single chainring 1x8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
- The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
- The rear brake caliper is tucked into the frame to help prevent damage from laying the bike down
If your little one is ready to tag along when you hit the singletrack, this is the kid-friendly setup that's made to build confidence, skills and a healthy obsession with the world's greatest activity.
|Frame||24" Dialled frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminium.
|Forks||Dialled 24", alloy.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TX80|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRun 11-34T, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||VP 1 1/8", semi-integrated|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree, with Blendr compatible computer and light mounts|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro M280 mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake||Tektro M280 mechanical disc|
|Brake Levers||Alloy, adjustable reach|
|Rims||24" 28-hole, alloy|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 Alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula D22 alloy, Boost141|
|Saddle||Dialled 24" size, padded|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
|Pedals||Dialled 9/16", platform|
|Grips||Dialled, Kraton rubber|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.