ELECTRA Loft Go! 8i e-bike
|Options||Colour: Cream; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Colour: Green Tea; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Colour: Black ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Where will you Go! Go to work. Go to the beach. Go to the store. Go further. Go somewhere you've never been before. Wherever it is, Electra's Bosch-powered Go! eBikes make it easier, faster and way more fun to get there. You can ride like the wind without breaking a sweat. They're simple, intuitive, capable and comfortable. We'd venture to guess you'll be spending a lot more time on two wheels from now on. All you have to do is get on and Go!
The Loft Go! is the perfect urban eBike built to handle the rigours of the streets. With a low maintenance 8 speed internal gear hub and four levels of support from Eco to Turbo mode, the Bosch Active System gives you the power to charge up any hill or head to the next district over with ease.
The Loft Go! is an intuitive ride that comes in a step-through frame for easy on and off maneouverability. Patented Flat Foot Technology also provides an upright, relaxed riding position with proper leg extension that also lets you plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want without leaving the saddle.
The simple functionality is enhanced by colour-matched mudguards, front and rear lighting, and heavy duty racks to ensure a comfortable, safe ride in any condition. Roll easy over urban terrain and potholes with 700c Schwalbe Fat Frank puncture resistant tyres, while hydraulic disc brakes make sure you can stop on a sixpence. This is your city. Ride like it.
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Active motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph. The location of the battery on the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity than on bicycles that carry the battery at the rear.
Bosch Active Line:
Unique, flexible and contemporary with optimal range. Whether you're heading to the movies, out into the countryside, or around the corner for dinner at friends, Active Line will get you there faster and more relaxed.
- Powerhouse: just the right level of support with every push of the pedal for relaxed bike tours and more power for everyday use.
- Intuvia display/computer: You can control your eBike easily and intuitively with Intuvia. The display shows all of your riding data such as speed, distance and time, and can easily be read in all lighting conditions. Your hands remain safely on the handlebar grips thanks to the separate operating unit, which allows you to change the assistance level of the motor and change the information displayed on the screen. Intuvia can even charge your smartphone via the USB interface while you are riding.
- Compact and lightweight: the Drive Unit's small size means that it weighs less, features a shorter pedal distance, and is more ergonomic.
- Usability: Bosch PowerPacks are most impressive in terms of their low weight and easy handling.
- High energy, high power cells: the Active Line PowerPack with 400 watt-hours (Wh) ensures the most powerful performance, thanks to its high energy density and long life.
- Time-saving charger: the Active Line's optimised charger stands out thanks to its compact design and light weight. But above all, the charger is one thing: incredibly fast! The PowerPack is completely recharged in just 2.5-3.5 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
The typical range provided by a fully charged battery is 20-100 miles (40-120km) depending on your mode and terrain. For an interactive guide to typical ranges between each charges of the battery go to the Bosch eBike Range Assistant here.
|Frame||Electra Loft Go 6061-T6 aluminium, internal cable routing, Flat Foot Technology.
|Forks||Hi-Ten Steel Uni-Crown, Tapered Leg.
|Shifters||Shimano Nexus Revo, 8 speed twist with optical display|
|Chainset||FSA Forged Alloy 170mm, Bosch Type, with chainguard|
|Chain||KMC Z1EHX Heavy Duty for e-Bike, Nickel Plated|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threadless|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension|
|Handlebars||Electra Custom Bend Alloy Low-rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro Vela T-290 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro Vela T-290 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro T-290 adjustable reach alloy|
|Rims||Electra Custom anodised aluminium double-wall 36H|
|Front Hub||Alloy Low-Flange 36H|
|Rear Hub||Shimano Nexus 8 speed Internal|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Fat Frank 700c x 2.0", puncture resistant|
|Saddle||Electra Retro Leatherette with shock absorbing dual springs|
|Seatpost||Butted alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300mm|
|Pedals||Alloy with non-slip rubber tread|
|Grips||Electra saddle matching hand-stitched leatherette|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Active Line 250 motor; Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh battery; Bosch Intuvia display/computer; colour matched mudguards, front and rear carrier racks and bell; Spanninga front and rear LED lights; alloy double leg propstand; ABUS Frame Lock|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.