ORBEA Keram 29 30 e-MTB 2020
|Options||Size: M; Colour: Matte Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Sizes: M, L, XL; Colour: Gloss Bondi Blue/Red; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Sizes: M, L, XL; Colour: Gloss Silver/Red; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Sizes: M, L, XL; Colour: Gloss Red CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
***COLLECT IN STORE OR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY ONLY***
Keram is a versatile electric mountain bike designed to simplify your life and help you enjoy every ride. Together with the class leading Bosch Active electric assist, the Keram will help you cover greater distances and more difficult terrain faster, easier and in greater comfort.
- Silent, reliable Bosch Active+ mid-drive motor helps you sustain speeds up to 15.5 mph
- Sleek and lightweight aluminium frame with lifetime warranty
- Bosch 400Wh battery is integrated into the frame for sleek looks, extra protection and bottle cage compatibility
- Centrally mounted battery and motor give a better balance and ride
- Bar-mounted Purion controller and computer display
- Shimano Altus 9 speed gearing
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and brake feel
- SR Suntour XCM suspension forks with 100mm travel and lock-out function for greater efficiency when on the road and when climbing
Bosch Active Line:
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Active motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph. The location of the battery within the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity than on bicycles that carry the battery at the rear.
Whether you're heading to the movies, out into the countryside, or around the corner for dinner at friends, Active Line will get you there faster and more relaxed.
- Powerhouse: just the right level of support with every push of the pedal for relaxed bike tours and more power for everyday use.
- Different riding modes: the compact Purion on-board computer serves as your e-bike's command centre, making it possible to switch between the riding modes offering different levels of assistance, as well as to call up information like speed, battery level and distance. The Purion display is back-lit for easy reading.
- Compact and lightweight: the Drive Unit's small size means that it weighs less, features a shorter pedal distance, and is more ergonomic.
- Usability: Bosch PowerPacks are most impressive in terms of their low weight and easy handling.
- High energy, high power cells: the Active Line PowerPack with 400 watt-hours (Wh) ensures the most powerful performance, thanks to its high energy density and long life.
- Time-saving charger: the Active Line's optimised charger stands out thanks to its compact design and light weight. But above all, the charger is one thing: incredibly fast! The PowerPack is completely recharged in just 2.5-3.5 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
For an interactive guide to typical ranges between each charges of the battery go to the Bosch e-bike Range Assistant here.
|Frame||Orbea Keram, hydroformed 6061 aluminium with hideout battery, bottle cage and dual battery compatible.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCM with lock-out, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed|
|Chainset||Prowheel EB04-NW34 G3, 34T, with chainguard
|Chain||KMC 9e Turbo|
|Freewheel||SunRace CSM989, 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||Acros alloy integrated, tapered (1 1/8 - 1 1/2")|
|Stem||Orbea alloy 31.8mm, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Orbea OCII flat, alloy, 740mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Orbea Black Rock aluminium disc|
|Front Hub||Shimano TX505 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Shimano TX505 alloy|
|Tyres||Kenda K1153 29x2.35"|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2077|
|Seatpost||Orbea alloy, 31.6x400mm|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Active Line motor; Bosch Performance PowerPack 400 Wh battery; Bosch Purion display/controller|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.