ORBEA MX 12 Balance Bike
|Options||Colour: Chameleon/Mint; EXPECTED AUGUST 2021 CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Colour: Matte Blue/Orange; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Orbea introduce the magnificent magnesium MX 12 balance bike. The new advanced magnesium frame and fork help to keep the weight to a minimum. The overall weight is 22% lower than the previous, already lightweight, MX 12. The resulting 3.5kg weight helps to make learning how to ride as easy as possible.
Clever features include a handle so you can give a helping hand, a long seat clamp with soft lever to make seat height adjustments easier and a specially shaped seatpost to ensure the saddle is always correctly aligned.
Balance and fun is the key to help them fall in love with the freedom and joy of cycling.
- Balance bike that makes teaching little ones how to ride an absolute breeze
- Ideal for toddlers approx. 85-105cm tall
- Lightweight magnesium frame with step-through shape which is ideal for short legs
- Built with 12" wheels and a handle on the saddle so you can help your little one along
- Lightweight one piece handlebar and stem
- Smooth, carefully positioned stem bolts for enhanced safety
- Specially developed smooth, hidden axle nuts
- Soft foam grips with end protectors
- Hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Weight: 3.5kg
|Handlebars||Orbea Alu integrated cockpit, 400mm width|
|Tyres||12 1/2 x 2 1/4" with reflective logos for enhanced visibility|
|Saddle||DDK DJ16 Kids', with handle|
|Seatpost||Digit Kids', 27.5x250mm|
|Grips||Kids' high-density foam with durable closed ends|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.