ORBEA Terra H30 1X 2021
|Options||Size: S; Colour: Matte Military Green; In Stock|
Terra is the fun-filled gateway to both road and gravel riding.
Terra is designed to be at home on the road, dirt and gravel. The all road geometry works for cyclocross, all-day adventures and commuting. You might have to look twice to see H30 1X is the alloy version of Terra. Orbea have closely replicated the tube shapes and clean lines of the carbon frame with hydroformed aluminium. The result is the sleek and responsive Terra Hydro, which has a refined and lively ride quality perfectly suited for all-road riding.
- Sleek, lightweight and strong hydroformed and triple butted aluminium frame
- Vibration damping, lightweight full carbon fork and carbon seatpost
- Tapered fork steerer and stiff thru-axles ensure razor sharp handling characteristics
- Slick shifting Shimano GRX 1x11 gravel drivetrain
- Powerful and elegant flat mount Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes
- Vittoria Terreno Dry roll very quickly on the road, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking
- Generous tyre clearance for up to 40c width tyres, mudguard mounts and rear pannier rack mounts: Terra H30 1X is your versatile do anything bike for all seasons
|Frame||Orbea Terra hydroformed triple butted aluminium, internal cable routing, 12x142mm rear thru-axle, flat mount disc brakes, mudguard and rear rack mounts.
|Forks||Orbea Terra OMP full carbon, full carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc brakes, mudguard mounts.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GS|
|Shifters||Shimano ST-RX600 STI, 11 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano GRX RX600, 40T|
|Freewheel||Shimano CS-M7000, 11-40, 11 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/2" integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Stem||OC1 alloy, 6 degree|
|Handlebars||OC1 All Road alloy, 80mm reach, 125mm drop, 12 degree flare|
|Front Brake||Shimano RX400 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano RX400 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-RX600 STI|
|Rims||Ready GR double wall alloy, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub||Shimano RS470 CentreLock Disc, 12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub||Shimano RS470 CentreLock Disc, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tyres||Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta RS|
|Seatpost||OC2 carbon, 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|Grips||EVA anti-slip/anti-shock tape|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.