ORBEA Terra H30-D 2019
|Options||Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL; Colour: Satin Black; In Stock
Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL; Colour: Gloss Green; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL; Colour: Satin Blue/Bright Red - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Terra is the fun-filled gateway to both road and gravel riding.
Terra is designed to be at home on the road, dirt and gravel. The all road geometry works for cyclocross, all-day adventures and commuting. You might have to look twice to see H30-D is the alloy version of Terra. Orbea have closely replicated the tube shapes and clean lines of the carbon frame with hydroformed aluminium. The result is the sleek and responsive Terra Hydro, which has a refined and lively ride quality perfectly suited for all-road riding.
- Sleek, lightweight and strong hydroformed and butted aluminium frame
- Vibration damping, lightweight carbon fork
- Tapered fork steerer and stiff thru-axles ensure razor sharp handling characteristics
- Slick shifting Shimano 105 R7000 drivetrain with FSA Omega Adventure 48/32 chainset: the adventure or "sub compact" chainset gives a lower gear range to help ease your riding on dirt, up hills and when carrying luggage
- Powerful and elegant flat mount Shimano 105 R7070 hydraulic disc brakes
- Dependable Shimano 105 RS170 wheels
- Dual compound Kenda Flintridge tyres roll well on the road and provide good grip away from the tarmac
- Generous tyre clearance for up to 40c width tyres, mudguard mounts and rear pannier rack mounts: Terra H30-D is your versatile do anything bike for all seasons
|Frame||Orbea Terra hydroformed aluminium, Orbea Tube Shaping, internal cable routing, 12mm rear thru-axle, flat mount disc brakes, mudguard and rear rack mounts.
|Forks||Orbea Terra carbon, tapered steerer, 12mm thru-axle, flat mount disc brakes, mudguard mounts.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, 11 speed|
|Chainset||FSA Omega Adventure, 48/32|
|Chain||FSA Team Issue|
|Freewheel||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32, 11 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/2" integrated aluminium cup ACB bearings|
|Stem||Orbea OC-II alloy|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC-II alloy|
|Front Brake||Shimano R7070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R7070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano R7020 STI|
|Rims||Shimano RS170 CentreLock Disc, 24mm depth|
|Front Hub||Shimano RS170 CentreLock Disc, 12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub||Shimano RS170 CentreLock Disc, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tyres||Kenda Flintridge K1152 700x40 DTC (Dual Tread Compound: long lasting and fast rolling central rubber compound plus a softer-tackier compound at the edges for superior off road grip)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta RS|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC-I alloy, 27.2x350mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.