ORBEA Laufey 27 H20
|Options||Colour: Gloss Blue Grey/Bright Red; In Stock
Colour: Matte Black/Rainbow; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Just like the popular adult-sized Laufey, this is a tough trail bike that relishes new terrain, just in a scaled down size so your little one can join in the fun.
The love of cycling isn't reserved for adults only. We want to share the freedom and fun of riding a bike with our children, too. Our mini-shredders deserve a real bike, built just like your's but in a size just for them.
It's for first-timers and expert mini-shredders. Laufey is a master of fun with multiple wheel sizes, burlier tyres and suspension forks that look and function just like your's. Unleash their potential!
- Lightweight triple butted 6061 aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- High performance SR Suntour XCR32 air fork with 120mm travel for expert control and comfort whatever the terrain, and lock-out function for greater efficiency on the roads and for climbing
- OC2 dropper seatpost for even better control on the descents
- Powerful Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed gearing with trigger shifter is simple to use, effective and trustworthy
- Durable thru axle tubeless ready wheels
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tubeless ready tyres
- Quality lightweight alloy finishing kit including RaceFace Ride stem
- Includes mini front mudguard
- Suitable for ages 8-14 (approx.).
|Frame||Laufey 27.5 6061 triple butted aluminium, tapered headtube, 12x148mm Boost thru axle, internal cable routing, ISCG 05, with Orbea OC chainguide.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCR32 Air, hydraulic lockout, 15x110 Boost thru axle, 120mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5120 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed trigger|
|Chainset||OC1 alloy forged Boost, 32T|
|Freewheel||SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/2" tapered, integrated|
|Stem||RaceFace Ride, 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Alloy 31.8mm flat, 720mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Mach1 Klixx Tubeless Ready (23mm width)|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-MT410, Boost110, 15mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-MT400, Boost148, 12mm thru axle|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Addix TwinSkin tubeless ready, 27.5x2.35"|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Seatpost||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm, 100mm travel, with Shimano SL-MT500 remote lever|
|Pedals||VP-229 Black with reflectors|
|Miscellaneous||Orbea Custom front mudguard|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.