ORBEA Alma H30 2021
|Options||Sizes: S, M, L and XL in 29; Colour: Gloss White-Grey/Metallic Red; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Sizes: S, M, L and XL in 29; Colour: Matte Black/Ice Green; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Sizes: S, M, L and XL in 29; Colour: Matte Blue Bondi/Bright Red; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Limited availability from September 2020
Welcome to the world of Alma. A world built on World Championships, pro racing and speed.
The lightweight Alma H30 is sure to put a smile on your face. The high performance Rockshox 30 Silver air fork and slick-shifting 12 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain help to ensure the H30 is your trusty partner on your local trails, your first race, or anything else you're willing to throw at its deep heritage.
Upgrades from Alma H50:
- 12 speed Shimano Deore M6100 gearing
- Mach 1 Klixx Tubeless Ready wheels
- Hydro Aluminium: carefully selected tubing is manipulated to increase strength and resistance to unwanted flex. Tube diameters and wall thickness are considered for Alma, and hydroforming creates unique shapes. Tubes are triple butted to reduce the wall thickness, in the middle of the tubes, away from the stress of the joints and the weld zones to save weight.
The tapered head tube is a principle element of the Alma frame design, providing greater stiffness and steering precision by allowing larger tube junctures at the front of the bike where stresses are high.
All of this produces the lightweight Alma frame that is designed to exceed your expectations.
- 4X4 technology: allows improvements in in the balance between stiffness and strength inherent in a typical front or rear triangle in order to maximise comfort as well as efficiency. The front and rear triangles are modified through the addition of a short fourth member, essentially creating a quadrangle. Forces applied to the 4x4 design are mitigated by deflection at the joints. This small amount of natural flex in the top tube is part of the design, and it is what makes Alma so comfortable. All this comes with no decrease in torsional stiffness and resistance to your power input. Reach the finish line faster and fresher with 4x4.
- XC Geometry: Designed for speed. The head tube angle balances razor sharp steering for twisty trails with stability for high speed descents. And since proper fore-aft balance and pedalling efficiency are important, the seat tube angle is designed to ensure an optimum position on the bike. Short chainstays maintain a lively feel and offer effortless manoeuvrability on technical terrain no matter the wheel size. Even the standover clearance is enhanced so that you can feel comfortable about stepping off the pedals on uneven surfaces.
|Frame||Alma hydroformed triple butted aluminium with patented 4x4 Evo construction, tapered head tube, Boost148, XC racing geometry, internal cable routing.
|Forks||RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air, TurnKey lock-out, QR, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100 SGS Shadow Plus, 12 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100|
|Chainset||OC1 Alloy forged, Boost, 1x12 (32T)|
|Freewheel||SunRace, 11-51, 12 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/2" integrated|
|Stem||OC alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||OC alloy flat, 31.8mm, 740mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT201|
|Rims||Mach1 Klixx Tubeless Ready|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29x2.20", foldable aramid bead, Dual Compound|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
|Seatpost||OC alloy, 27.2x400mm, 0 offset|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.