ORBEA MX 50 2021
|Options||Sizes: S, M, L in 27.5; M, L, XL in 29; Colour: Gloss Ocean/Yellow; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Sizes: S, M, L in 27.5; M, L, XL in 29; Colour: Gloss Metallic Black/Matte Grey; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Sizes: S, M, L in 27.5; M, L, XL in 29; Colour: Gloss Blue Bondi/Bright Red; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Sizes: S, M, L in 27.5; M, L, XL in 29; Colour: Bright Red/Matte Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Let the MX amaze you with its high tech features at an affordable price.
- The lightweight, advanced triple butted aluminium frame, worthy of much more expensive bikes, gives MX a nimble, fun ride.
- Backed by Orbea's lifetime frame warranty.
- MX Compact Geometry puts the rider in a position to improve steering control, agility and stability, both uphill and downhill, on the trail or off-road.
- Internal cable routing makes for a cleaner look and the full length housing enhances shifting performance with lower maintenance.
- Ultra-reliable and easy to maintain Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for brilliant all weather stopping power and control. Better brake lever feel and increased power makes your riding safer and more fun.
- Wide range and easy to use 2x8 speed Shimano gearing is great for road and off-road situations.
- SR Suntour XCE suspension fork with 100mm travel takes the edge off rough roads and trails.
- Versatile: pannier rack mounts are provided.
The MX 50 is available with both 27.5 and 29 wheel sizes.
|Frame||Orbea MX Alu, triple butted, MX Compact Geometry, internal cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCE 28 Coil, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360, 8 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus M315|
|Chainset||Alloy forged, 2x8 (36/22T)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRace CSM66, 11-34, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||VP-Z104PD 1 1/8" semi-cartridge|
|Stem||Alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Alloy flat, 31.8mm, 720mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Mach1 ER20 double wall 6063 aluminium disc|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505 alloy|
|Tyres||Kenda K1153, 29x2.35" / 27.5x2.35"|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2058|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 27.2mm, 0 offset|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.