ORBEA MX 50*Clearance Product
|Options||Size: S, M and L in 27.5; Colour: Gloss Red/Black; - SOLD OUT
Size: M in 29; Colour: Gloss Red/Black; In Stock
Size: S, M and L in 27.5; Colour: Gloss Pistachio; - SOLD OUT
Size: M in 29; Colour: Gloss Pistachio; In Stock
Size: S, M and L in 27.5; Colour: Satin Black/Orange; - SOLD OUT
Size: M, L and XL in 29; Colour: Satin Black/Orange; - SOLD OUT
Size: S, M and L in 27.5; Colour: Gloss/Satin Silver/Black; - SOLD OUT
Size: M, L and XL in 29; Colour: Gloss/Satin Silver/Black; - SOLD OUT
Size: S, M and L in 27.5; Colour: Satin Black/Turquoise/Red; - SOLD OUT
Size: M, L and XL in 29; Colour: Satin Black/Turquoise/Red; - SOLD OUT
Let the MX amaze you with its high tech features at an affordable price.
- The lightweight, advanced triple butted aluminium frame, worthy of much more expensive bikes, gives MX a nimble, fun ride.
- Backed by Orbea's lifetime frame warranty.
- MX Compact Geometry puts the rider in a position to improve steering control, agility and stability, both uphill and downhill, on the trail or off-road.
- Internal cable routing makes for a cleaner look and the full length housing enhances shifting performance with lower maintenance.
- Ultra-reliable and easy to maintain Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for brilliant all weather stopping power and control. Better brake lever feel and increased power makes your riding safer and more fun.
- Wide range 24 speed Shimano Altus gearing is great for road and off-road situations.
- SR Suntour XCT HLO suspension fork with 100mm travel takes the edge off rough roads and trails. Select the lock-out option to gain greater efficiency on the roads by stiffening the fork.
- Versatile: pannier rack mounts are provided.
The MX 50 is available with both 27.5 and 29 wheel sizes.
|Frame||Orbea MX Alu, triple butted, MX Compact Geometry, with internal gear cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCT HLO Coil with preload adjust, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus M313|
|Chainset||Shimano TY301, triple (42/34/24T)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200 12-32t, 8 speed|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Stem||Orbea OC alloy|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC Riser alloy, 720mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Mach1 ER20 double wall 6063 aluminium disc, 36H|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505 alloy|
|Tyres||Kenda K1153, 29x2.35" / 27.5x2.35"|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2073|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC alloy, 27.2x400mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.