ORBEA MX ENT 50 2020
|Options||Sizes: S, M in 27.5; Colour: Matte Purple/Pink; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: S in 27.5 Colour: Gloss Blue Bondi/Bright Red; In Stock
Let the MX amaze you with its high tech features at an affordable price.
- The lightweight, advanced triple butted aluminium frame, worthy of much more expensive bikes, gives MX a nimble, fun ride.
- Backed by Orbea's lifetime frame warranty.
- The "ENT" or Entrance bike features a lowered top tube for greater standover clearance.
- MX Compact Geometry puts the rider in a position to improve steering control, agility and stability, both uphill and downhill, on the trail or off-road.
- Internal cable routing makes for a cleaner look and the full length housing enhances shifting performance with lower maintenance.
- Ultra-reliable and easy to maintain Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for brilliant all weather stopping power and control. Better brake lever feel and increased power makes your riding safer and more fun.
- Wide range and easy to use 2x7 speed Shimano gearing is great for road and off-road situations.
- SR Suntour XCE suspension fork with 100mm travel takes the edge off rough roads and trails.
- Versatile: pannier rack mounts are provided.
|Frame||Orbea MX Entrance Alu, triple butted, MX Compact Geometry, internal cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCE 28 Coil, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano TY-300, 7 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus M315|
|Chainset||Alloy forged, 2x7 (36/22T)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200, 12-32, 7 speed cassette|
|Headset||VP-Z104PD 1 1/8" semi-cartridge|
|Stem||Alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Alloy flat, 31.8mm, 720mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Mach1 ER20 double wall 6063 aluminium disc|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505 alloy|
|Tyres||Kenda K1153, 27.5x2.35"|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2058|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 27.2mm, 0 offset|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.