ORBEA MX ENT 40 2020
|Options||Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Gloss Blue Bondi/Bright Red; EXPECTED AVAILABILITY: 10TH JUNE; USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Matte Purple/Pink; EXPECTED AVAILABILITY: 10TH JUNE; USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The MX ENT 40 ups the ante with a lock-out fork and 2x9 drivetrain, to further enhance performance on and off road.
- The lightweight, advanced triple butted aluminium frame, worthy of much more expensive bikes, gives MX a nimble, fun ride.
- Backed by Orbea's lifetime frame warranty.
- The "ENT" or Entrance bike features a lowered top tube for greater standover clearance.
- MX Compact Geometry puts the rider in a position to improve steering control, agility and stability, both uphill and downhill, on the trail or off-road.
- Internal cable routing makes for a cleaner look and the full length housing enhances shifting performance with lower maintenance.
- Ultra-reliable and easy to maintain Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for brilliant all weather stopping power and control. Better brake lever feel and increased power makes your riding safer and more fun.
- Wide range and easy to use 2x9 speed Shimano gearing is great for road and off-road situations.
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork with 100mm travel takes the edge off rough roads and trails.
- Versatile: pannier rack mounts are provided.
The MX ENT 40 is available with 27.5 wheels in the small and medium sizes, and 29 wheels in the large size.
Upgrades from MX ENT 50:
- Shimano Altus M2000 series 2x9 drivetrain for slicker, more precise gear shifting
- SR Suntour XCT 30 fork has wider, stiffer legs for better steering accuracy, and a lock-out function that disables the suspension for greater efficiency on climbs and on the road
- Orbea Black Rock wheels
|Frame||Orbea MX Entrance Alu, triple butted, MX Compact Geometry, with internal gear cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCT 30 Coil, hydraulic lock-out, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow, 9 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2020|
|Chainset||Alloy forged, 2x9 (36/22T)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRace CSM989 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Stem||Orbea OC alloy, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC alloy flat, 720mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, with 160mm Shimano RT10 CentreLock rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Orbea Black Rock aluminium disc|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505 alloy|
|Tyres||Kenda K1153, 29x2.35" / 27.5x2.35"|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2058|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC alloy, 27.2x400mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.