ORBEA Optima Comfort 30 e-bike 2019
|Options||Sizes: S/M, M/L; Colour: Satin Graphite/Black; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Sizes: S/M, M/L; Colour: Gloss Blue; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Sizes: S/M, M/L; Colour: Gloss Crimson - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The Optima Comfort 30 e-bike is accessibility personified, with every aspect focused on comfort, adjustability and balance. The suspension fork, suspension seatpost, soft saddle, comfortable upright geometry and adjustable stem help you find the best riding position. Together with the Bosch Active electric assist, the Optima will help you cover greater distances faster, easier and greater comfort. Find your balance on the Optima.
The Optima Comfort 30 is equipped with a high quality Shimano Altus 9 speed gearing and powerful hydraulic Shimano M315 brakes. Fully equipped with mudguards, pannier rack, lights, kickstand and integrated frame lock, it's ready for commuting and leisure riding. Conveniently the frame lock uses the same key as the battery.
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Active motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph. The location of the battery on the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity than on bicycles that carry the battery at the rear.
Bosch Active Line:
Unique, flexible and contemporary with optimal range. Whether you're heading to the movies, out into the countryside, or around the corner for dinner at friends, Active Line will get you there faster and more relaxed.
- Powerhouse: just the right level of support with every push of the pedal for relaxed bike tours and more power for everyday use.
- Different riding modes: the compact Purion on-board computer serves as your eBike's command centre, making it possible to switch between the riding modes offering different levels of assistance, as well as to call up information like speed, battery level and distance. The Purion display is back-lit for easy reading.
- Compact and lightweight: the Drive Unit's small size means that it weighs less, features a shorter pedal distance, and is more ergonomic.
- Usability: Bosch PowerPacks are most impressive in terms of their low weight and easy handling.
- High energy, high power cells: the Active Line PowerPack with 400 watt-hours (Wh) ensures the most powerful performance, thanks to its high energy density and long life.
- Time-saving charger: the Active Line's optimized charger stands out thanks to its compact design and light weight. But above all, the charger is one thing: incredibly fast! The PowerPack is completely recharged in just 2.5-3.5 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
For an interactive guide to typical ranges between each charges of the battery go to the Bosch e-bike Range Assistant here.
|Frame||Orbea Optima hydroformed aluminium.
|Forks||Zoom Monoshox CH106 Disc, suspension|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M2000, 9 speed|
|Chainset||FSA Bosch-IG3 E-bike 44T, with chainguard|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200, 12-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||Semi-integrated 1 1/8"|
|Handlebars||Orbea Comfort Riser alloy 660mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Orbea Black Rock aluminium disc|
|Tyres||Kenda K935 700x42c with reflective logos|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Milo Plus DR|
|Seatpost||Orbea Suspension, 31.6x350mm|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Active Line motor; Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh battery; Bosch Purion display/controller; Bosch Compact Charger; rear pannier rack; SKS mudguards; Spanninga Kendo 15 lux front light; Spanninga Lineo rear light; propstand; AxaBasta Pro Shield Plus frame lock|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.