ORBEA MX 24 Dirt
|Options||Colour: Matte Purple/Pink; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Gloss Bright Red/Black; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Gloss Bondi Blue/Bright Red - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The MX 24 Dirt is a durable and stylish bike that will enhance your child's love of cycling. With its funky hexa-shaped aluminium frame and high quality lightweight parts, the MX 24 Dirt is equally capable for on and off road adventures. Grab your own bike and try to keep up!
It has been carefully designed with quality components, chosen for their capability and durability.
- Lightweight Hexatubing Aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Lighter rigid fork
- Shimano 7 speed gearing with trigger shifter is simple to use, effective and trustworthy; equally good for the hills and cruising the streets
- Reliable and strong V-brakes
- Quality parts: alloy stem and riser handlebar; semi-integrated headset
- Suitable for ages 8-12 (approx.)
|Frame||Orbea Hexatubing Aluminium, MX Compact Geometry, with internal cable routing.
|Forks||Orbea Hi-tensile steel.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters||Shimano M315, trigger|
|Chainset||Alloy 36T, 152mm crank arm length|
|Freewheel||Shimano TZ31, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Headset||1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Handlebars||Orbea Riser alloy|
|Front Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Brake Levers||Orbea alloy|
|Rims||Orbea Alu 24"|
|Tyres||Kenda 922 24x1.95"|
|Seatpost||Orbea alloy, 27.2x300mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.