ORBEA MX 24 Trail
|Options||Colour: Gloss Mint/Black; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Gloss Bondi Blue/Bright Red; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Matte Purple/Pink; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Gloss Bright Red/Black; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Give your child the very best. Putting many an adult mountain bike to shame, the MX 24 Trail is the real deal. Boasting a lightweight hexa-tube aluminium frame, air forks, 1x10 Shimano Deore Shadow Plus gearing and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, your young mountain biker can have a blast on the trails. Grab your own bike and try to keep up!
It has been carefully designed with quality components, chosen for their capability and durability.
- Lightweight Hexatubing Aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Shimano Deore M6000 10 speed gearing with trigger shifter is simple to use, and shifts precisely, smoothly and reliably. Engage the clutch mechanism on the rear derailleur to reduce bouncing of the chain - "chain slap" - over rough terrain. The wide range 11-42 tooth cassette means your young rider will have the right gear for almost every situation, from climbing the hills to cruising the streets.
- SR Suntour XCR LO Air suspension fork with 63mm travel is light, plush and tunable; use the lock-out function to make the forks rigid for greater pedalling efficiency on smooth surfaces and when climbing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give great power, feel and control
- Tubeless ready rims
- Quality parts: alloy stem and riser handlebar; semi-integrated headset
- Suitable for ages 8-12 (approx.)
|Frame||Orbea MX 24 Hexatubing Aluminium, with internal cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCR LO Air spring with lock-out, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000 GS Shadow Plus|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6000, trigger|
|Chainset||Alloy 32T, 152mm crank arm length|
|Freewheel||SunRace 11-42 10 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Stem||Orbea alloy, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Orbea riser alloy, 560mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT400|
|Rims||Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready|
|Tyres||Kenda Small Block Eight Pro with Dual Tread Compound (harder, longer lasting and fast rolling rubber at the centre, softer and grippier rubber at the corners), 24x2.1"|
|Seatpost||Orbea alloy, 27.2x300mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.