TREK Marlin 4 2022
|Options||Size: XS in 27.5; Colour: Matte Anthracite; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Matte Anthracite; EXPECTED MID JANUARY 2022; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XS in 27.5; Colour: Voodoo Aloha Green; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Voodoo Aloha Green; In Stock
Size: XS in 27.5; Colour: Matte Trek Black; EXPECTED MID JANUARY 2022; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Matte Trek Black; COMING SOON; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XS in 27.5; Colour: Magenta; In Stock
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Magenta; In Stock
Marlin takes its cue from light, fast XC bikes. The right wheel size for each frame size, performance pedigree and an unbeatable ride feel make Marlin the perfect trail rider.
Marlin 4 is the perfect gateway to trail riding. It's ideal for new riders who want a mountain bike with knobbly tyres, that can double as a rugged commuter. Mechanical disc brakes, front suspension, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and mudguards make this a great bike for new trail riders and for those who like to hop kerbs on the way to work or school.
- XC light, mountain tough: Alpha Silver Aluminium frame is race light, mountain strong, and ride tuned for peak performance. The new frame features sleek tube shapes and clean internal routing for all cables and hoses including both derailleurs and rear brake.
- Versatile: built in mounts make it easy to add a rack and mudguards if you want to.
- Lifetime warranty: built to last, the Marlin is backed by Trek's limited lifetime warranty.
- Shifting is handled by Shimano's reliable 3x7 speed Tourney gearing.
- All-weather Tektro mechanical (cable) disc brakes.
- Terrain-smoothing SR Suntour forks.
- The right fit: extra small and small frames have 27.5" wheels, short-reach brake levers and narrower handlebars that make it easier for riders with smaller hands to stay in control.
Next model up: Marlin 5
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal derailleur, dropper post and brake routing, chainstay brake mount, rack and kickstand mount.
|Forks||SR Suntour XCE 28, coil spring, preload, QR, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus EF500, 3x7 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Tourney TY301 3x7 (42/34/24)|
|Bottom Bracket||VP BC73, 73mm, sealed threaded cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano TZ500, 14-28, 7 speed|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, semi-integrated|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, Blendr-compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers), 31.8mm, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro MD-M280|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection 32 hole double-walled, 20mm width|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC-31, alloy, freewheel, 6-bolt, 135x5mm QR|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR2 Comp, 27.5x2.2"|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, 138mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Comp|
|Miscellaneous||N.B. Accessories shown not included|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.