TREK Procaliber 9.7 2022
|Options||Size: S; Colour: Navy Smoke to Alpine Blue Fade; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: M; Colour: Navy Smoke to Alpine Blue Fade; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: M/L; Colour: Navy Smoke to Alpine Blue Fade; In Stock
Size: L; Colour: Navy Smoke to Alpine Blue Fade; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XL; Colour: Navy Smoke to Alpine Blue Fade; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XXL; Colour: Navy Smoke to Alpine Blue Fade; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Procaliber 9.7 is a cross country hardtail that's built for blistering speed in every XC race. The carbon frame's IsoSpeed decoupler helps you feel stronger longer and a lighter parts spec keeps you spry up climbs and hammering on flats.
Procaliber's IsoSpeed decoupler delivers uncompromising cross country performance, efficiency and an incredible ride feel. It's the fastest, smoothest, smartest hardtail on the trail.
- OCLV Mountain carbon: the lightweight mountain-specific carbon fibre is tougher, with unique materials and lay-up procedures, Trek's advanced engineering and a higher standard of testing.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter.
- Straight Shot downtube provides extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and the Knock Block headset helps protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Doubly stiff - Boost148/110: the wider 148mm rear and 110mm front hub spacing on 29ers creates stronger, less flexy wheels and allows for wider tyres, shorter chainstays and more chainring options.
- The upgraded fork gives you a remote lockout, a more plush spring and a damper that gives you more control over the rough stuff.
- Tubeless: Procaliber 9.7 is all set up with tubeless ready tyres, tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves and sealant all installed, so get set for better traction, fewer flats and less weight.
- The SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you an extra-low climbing gear that saves energy over the long haul.
It's right for you if...
You're a trail veteran and a regular at your local XC races. You want parts upgrades that make you faster, like lighter carbon wheels and a wider-range drivetrain that saves your legs on the steepest climbs.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with a Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper and a remote lockout, an extra-wide-range SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, fast 29" Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels and a carbon seatpost.
Upgrades from Procaliber 9.6:
- RockShox Reba RL fork
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain
- Shimano MT501 brakes
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels: lightweight, ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 22.5mm internal and 29mm external width plus Rapid Drive 108 XC hub with a splined drive ring to shave weight while adding durability
- Bontrager Pro carbon seatpost
- Bontrager P3 Verse Elite saddle
- Bontrager Kovee Elite/Line handlebar
- Bontrager Elite stem
OCLV Mountain Carbon:
The off-road carbon solution. Every carbon mountain bike Trek make is built using OCLV Mountain Carbon. Starting with the patented OCLV process, it is tailored it to the rigours of off-road use. It is reinforced in all the right areas with unique materials, while still preserving the light weight and great Trek carbon feel. It's tougher carbon, built for the trail.
The best-handling 29ers:
Conventional wisdom says 29ers have sleepy handling compared to smaller wheel bikes. Trek solved that with a custom-offset fork and advanced frame geometry for precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. It's why Trek 29ers handle better than any others.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29er wheel. Boost148 lets you run wider tyres and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148.
|Forks||RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed|
|Chainset||SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Freewheel||SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12 speed cassette|
|Headset||Knock Block, Integrated, 62 degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Kovee Elite, alloy, 35mm, 5mm rise, 720mm width (S-M/L); Bontrager Line, alloy, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width (L-XXL)|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT501|
|Rims||Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheelset, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, 108T Rapid Drive, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12mm thru axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Inner Strength sidewalls, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, lightweight foldable aramid bead, 29x2.20", tubeless valves and sealant included|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Elite, stainless steel rails, 145mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.