ELECTRA Sprocket 1 16"
|Options||Colour: Slime Green ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Colour: Bubblegum Pink ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Colour: Ninja Black ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Colour: Seafoam ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
***COLLECT IN STORE OR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY ONLY***
Electra's Sprocket 16" bikes are perfect for the little munchkins first starting out. Our patented Flat Foot Technology allows kids to plant their feet on the ground without ever leaving the saddle. When they're ready to feel the freedom of riding on two wheels, training wheels can be easily removed without tools. The lightweight, unisex aluminium frame comes equipped with awesome features to get them riding safely and in style, like Kevlar Guard tyres to protect against punctures and front linear-pull brakes with an easy-to-reach brake lever. The Sprocket 16" packs a lot in a small package. Having fun never looked so good.
The specially designed kid-sized saddles, handlebars and grips help guarantee perfect fit and the unique frame design offers the adjustability to accommodate major growth spurts. While the little ones will definitely like the cool designs, parents will appreciate the same level of quality as found in Electra's adult-sized bikes.
Upgrades from Department store bikes:
- The best materials and manufacturing
- Professional assembly
- Designed, crafted, and sold by people who care about bikes and their riders
- Designed as a universal, lightweight aluminium frame and built to last so this bike can be passed down to siblings.
- Single speed: no gear shifting necessary, so beginners can learn balance and basic riding skills. The gearing is selected for the riderÂ¡s age and strength, so the bike is just right for fun, not too hard or too easy to pedal.
- Coaster brake: speed control is all in the legs for the little ones. The Sprocket 16" also has a front rim brake for extra stopping power and control.
- Stabilisers: a little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels. They can easily be removed without tools as soon as they are ready.
- 16" wheels, suitable for ages 4-7 (approx.)
|Frame||Electra aluminium, Flat Foot Technology.
|Rear Derailleur||Single speed|
|Chainset||Alloy 3-Piece, 26T chainring, 89mm crank arm length|
|Headset||1" steel threaded|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill|
|Front Brake||Alloy linear-pull (V-brake)|
|Rear Brake||Coaster brake|
|Brake Levers||Adjustable reach alloy|
|Rims||Anodised alloy with machined sidewalls|
|Front Hub||Steel 28H|
|Rear Hub||Coaster brake 28H|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Big Ben 16x2.15" with puncture Resistant Kevlar Guard Casing|
|Saddle||Electra Kids Selle Royal 16", matching design with scuffguard|
|Seatpost||Classic steel pillar 22.2x200mm|
|Pedals||Resin platform 9/16"|
|Grips||Soft Kraton rubber|
|Miscellaneous||Stabilisers (tool-less removal), steel mudguards and chainguard|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.