ORBEA MX 24 XC
|Options||Colour: Satin Black/Pistachio; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Gloss Red/White; In Stock
Colour: Satin Navy Blue/Orange - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The MX 24 XC is a capable mountain bike in its own right. With its hexa-shaped aluminium frame and front suspension, your young mountain biker can have a blast on the trails and be just as comfortable around the neighbourhood. Grab your own bike and try to keep up!
It has been carefully designed with quality components, chosen for their capability and durability.
- Lightweight Hexatubing Aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Shimano 8 speed gearing with trigger shifter is simple to use, effective and trustworthy; equally good for the hills and cruising the streets
- SR Suntour M3010 suspension fork with 40mm travel soaks up the bumps
- Reliable and strong V-brakes
- Quality parts: alloy stem and riser handlebar; semi-integrated headset
- Suitable for ages 8-12 (approx.)
|Frame||Orbea Hexatubing Aluminium, MX Compact Geometry, with internal cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour M3010, 40mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters||Shimano M310, trigger|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31, 11-34, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Stem||Orbea OC-II alloy|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC-I Riser alloy|
|Front Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Brake Levers||Orbea alloy|
|Rims||Orbea Alu 24"|
|Tyres||Kenda 922 24x1.95"|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC-I 27.2x300mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.