A message to our customers
Bike shops have been listed as an essential service, and we are open, although our workshop is currently running at reduced capacity due to staff shortages. We are also open for collections and drop-offs, plus online and telephone orders and enquiries.
Revised Opening Hours (subject to change at short notice):
- We have closed our shop front, so access is by the rear door.
- We are accepting card/smartphone payments only in-store (no cash).
- Online shopping is available via Click and Collect and also home delivery.
- Click and collect offers the option of payment in-store at the time of collection (please note that any journey you make must be essential, so Click and Collect at this current time is intended for key workers only).
- Online orders are by card payment through Paypal (limited to payments of up to £300). For customers who would normally qualify for discount pricing and wish to purchase online please complete the order - the discount will be applied in the form of a refund to your Paypal account.
- You are also welcome to place orders by phone (call 01482 446341).
- We can supply many thousands of products not shown on our website. For price and availability please call or email (email@example.com).
- Home Delivery: Bikes: Our expertly built bikes are available for home delivery within the local area (but please bear in mind our reduced workshop capacity at the moment). The delivery service is £10. If you can't find the bike you like on our website, take a look at the full ranges at trekbikes.com, electrabike.com and orbea.com. Please call or email to place your order.
- Home Delivery: Parts, accessories and clothing: The majority of products have a one-off flat rate of £4 for postage and packing. Free delivery to addresses in the Chanterlands Avenue area is possible for some items - please enquire to see if your purchase qualifies before placing an order.
Many items (including those not shown on our website) can be also purchased from us and delivered by the supplier directly to you carriage free. Again, please contact us to find out more.
Thank you for your understanding in these difficult times. Stay safe.